Thursday, September 24, 2015

Crazy Birthday faces...


Do I find it coincidental that on the eve of my thirtieth birthday I had the most intense dream about snakes? I woke up at 6 am from this dream, not terrified, but heavy with exhaustion from that dream. I was with my favorite family, my friend Jenna and her two girls and her husband, and who even knows where we were, but we were suddenly overcome by water, and snakes everywhere! We were each taking turns scooping the girls up from the snakes. I wasn't terrified tho, I was so brave! And, at one point a big giant one bit me... but without a second thought I bend down to my leg and sucked the venom out, and then blew thru the hole in my leg to make sure it was all out. 
Apparently snake dreams, on a positive note represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom.  It is indicative of self renewal and positive change. I count myself lucky to have such a dream as my last night as a 29 year old. :) Just last week, I had a dream that I had a baby, but it was asian... haha (my friend will think thats funny.) These kinds of dreams point to positive change as well.
Perhaps the one person I really care to hear from today, I know I won't ... because in getting on my right path, and saving my heart, I broke his. 
My boys and I are headed out of the Country for my birthday! Be back this evening. Hopefully we don't encounter any snakes there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thinkin!