Sunday, September 20, 2015

Plans came in the mail!!! 


How exciting! I came home today to plans in the mail. They must have come yesterday, but I was so busy doing the flea market all day, I didn't even check the mail. I spent over an hour today just pouring over them; the supply list, the measurements, all the angles. I am beyond excited. The trailer will be ready to pick up an hour or two away within a week or two. And, I am so close to my goal, at least to pay for the trailer. ;) One step at a time people. 

Few of you know I quit my job a few weeks ago. My Dad said to me, "Oh wise, intelligent, sweet daughter of mine... if you wanted to build this tiny house, why would you quit your job? How will you pay for it?" I said, Dad... that's not important. If I want it enough, I will find a way. Interesting enough, I have been offered three different jobs in two days. And, if I can, I will do them all, and build this tiny house too. The power of positive thinking and attracting exactly what you want in life is so powerful and amazing. 


Our flea market went so well. Nick and I were there all day together, and Gibson lasted a few hours. (Thank goodness for family) Nick said it was the best day of his life. He enjoyed the market atmosphere immensely. He is a salesman at heart, although it's not a surprise at all, seeing as both of his parents have sold things most of their careers. I sold like a mad person. It was rare for anyone to walk away from my booth without at the very least pulling a dollar out to buy a cookie or loaf of bread. A sale is a sale. We are well on our way. We have really appreciated all of the support thus far. We had several friends come visit us at the booth and buy things and family visit and buy things, and the day wouldn't have been as amazing without you all who visited. I had friends buy things from my websites since they couldn't make it to the sale. Thank you all in every way you have been a support to us. We are just getting started, so please don't stop supporting us, even just with your thoughts. They are powerful. 
A sense of community can be quite amazing. If everyone helped everyone, we could all prosper. I have an intention of starting a tiny house community in the future sometime. We all would have like visions. Simplicity in lifestyle and pure use of time, not doing anything in life (within reason) that we don't want to do. Living life to it's fullest. Etc. Etc. If anyone is interested in that kind of a community, and has any ideas to add to it, leave a comment. Let's talk. 
I am grateful for this opportunity to grow and learn and experience life, and I seek joy in every aspect of this journey. Thanks for reading. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thinkin!