Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Why do I want to live in a Tiny House?

It's the lifestyle. I want to be free of the hold that the world has on people. It is a vicious money cycle that I hope to slip right around and not have to deal with much anymore, and teach my kids to skirt it as well. People in this world work to afford their lifestyles, and I just don't want to be driven by money. I want to do something in life not because I can or cannot afford it, but because I want to do it. And, I intend on teaching my children the same thought patterns. 
What kind of wonderful people will they grow up to be if I teach them about wanting experiences instead of things? There is a generation gap that is currently being bridged. Our parents (the baby boomers) grew up working hard, for everything. They also taught our generation to work hard. But, when it comes to us teaching our kids, the newest generation, the baby boomers have harsh judgements for them. "They think life comes easy, they don't have to work for anything, they get things handed to them and are now feeling entitled."


But, here is where we bridge the gap, the middle generation is learning things. New things. That our parents weren't necessarily right, about how we should go about life. So, we build tiny houses and we make them roll their eyes. And, we teach our kids that anything in the world can be theirs if they but want it enough.
Thinking with your heart creates attraction and pull for things to simply come to you, if you are wanting them. I grew up working hard for everything I had. And now I have realized that it does take action, but it also takes attraction.
Building this tiny house is my movement into what I have learned. I have worked my butt off in the past to pay my bills. What bills? Rent? ----> I'm building a tiny house CHECK Food? ----> Gardening, Foraging, Berries, Canning, Hunting, Trapping etc CHECK ... and so on ... I do have a business, I work HARD at collecting food and preserving it, BUT it is something I LOVE to do. CHECK
Moral of the story: do what you love. Don't work in the hopes of doing what you love on your days off.

Check out this guys blog post about all the things he got wrong about tiny houses, its cool.
http://thetinylife.com/5-things-i-got-totally-wrong-about-tiny-houses/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thinkin!