Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Our adventures in Tiny House Building
Picture credit to tinyhousebasics.com
For those of you who don't know who I am, my name is Jamie C. Hill. I have two small boys named Nickolas (8) and Gibson (4) and we are excited to be embarking on building our own Tiny House. 
We seek a life of freedom, adventure and carefree joy. Recently I (Jamie) decided to quit my job and build a tiny house for my children and I. I was missing their growth. I was missing their evenings. I was missing bedtime and stories and snuggles. This tiny house is our solution to more quality time with each other. 
We enjoy eating off the land, catching sea food, foraging mushrooms, gardening, berry picking and preserving any and all food we can aquire. Food around the North Olympic Peninsula, which is where we live, is easy to come by if you are resourceful and a hard worker. The next largest expense in life is housing, so we are now going to tackle that with our current tiny house plans! Then, we are free to spend all of our free time with each other!

The picture above is a picture of Joshua and Shelley's house that they built on the Tiny House TV show. I just purchased my plans from them and I am excited to be building a very similar tiny house, because it is one that the boys and I like and can see ourselves living in, happily. 

With building a tiny house, I am excited for the possibilities of feed the kids dinner at night, and bathing them, and reading them stories and tucking them in for bed. And I will no longer worry about working to live, or living to work. Our goal is to enjoy life as a family and explore and seek joy in all aspects of life.

We do own a small lavender business ( www.bluemoonlavender.com) and I also make and sell jewelry (www.chillgems.storenvy.com) if you would like to support us by buying product, we would love that!!
Thank you for supporting us in any way, a donation (https://www.gofundme.com/w635rdnc) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, a purchase from one of our websites THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, or just sending us good vibes and love. <3<3<3 Thank you just for reading.

Jamie Hill, Nickolas Hill and Gibson Hill                

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thinkin!