Thursday, October 8, 2015

And so it begins! 

Above, you see my first tiny house purchase. I spent $1.50 at the local thrift store on these beautiful, colorful tiles. They are the epitome of my style and my energy. I decided recently when I died my hair rainbow, that rainbow was my favorite color. I always adopted my grandmas favorite color, which was green. I love green. In HS my favorite colors were bright orange and lime green. And today, I don't really love one color more than another. So, my favorite color is rainbow. My Dad keeps busting my chaps, checking in with me on my dating preferences. He thinks I am going to come out as lesbian one of these days. I think its funny. Maybe some day I will bring a girl home to meet him, just for shits and giggles. HAHA! But for now, I like the men... 
I have been working away thinning down my things. I have my best dear friend selling some of my furniture for me. I have gone thru a lot of my clothes and the stuff I have left in my closet is flowing, comfortable and bright colored! Sounds about right. 
I will be going thru my kids clothes and toys soon and we will be having a booth at the kids sale at their school, Five Acre in Sequim on the 17th of October. 
It feels so amazing to downsize. I feel so light and free already. I am enjoying my journey immensely, and it has only just begun. My wonderful friends and family are surrounding me with support and lovely kind words. I feel so fortunate and grateful to be in this community and to have so many resourceful loving people around me. If you are reading this, and sending me loving thoughts, thank you. There is no limit to what you can do, especially when your energy and thoughts are positive. Thank you for reading. Thank you for caring. Please join me on my journey of awareness, self discovery and getting what you want in your own life, if you feel inspired to. I would love to see and hear about your paths. We learn a lot from each other in this life, so I invite you to teach me something if you choose. Leave a comment. 

1 comment:

Tell me what you thinkin!